Thursday, September 24, 2009

Abracadabra!

I'm tired of being sick, so I've been searching online for magical cures that will bring instant healing.  Hehe, there are some interesting ones out there, but I've adapted a few of them. 

First of all, I've been sleeping like a maniac.  Chicken soup, tea, blah, blah, blah, you know the drill.....
                             

But to no avail, so today I am trying a new trick:  GARLIC. 

Yes, you probably don't want to kiss me today.  Besides my infectious germs, I ate an entire clove of garlic for lunch.  Let's hope that it does its' magical antibiotic thing and speeds up my recovery!



6 comments:

  1. Okay, maybe I meant a BULB instead of a clove, because a clove's just one part....

    I mixed it in with some pasta, but the ratio was pretty high. For dinner, I had "garlic bread" which was actually about half garlic/half bread, but was pretty tasty. Who knew? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when we lived at the lodge i use to put garlic in the pasta with veggies. its gooood. so are you feeling better??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got to tell us if this works...haha. :) I've never heard of the garlic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently it's got antibiotic properties- who knew? I did feel a lot better today, I guess I'll attribute some of that to the garlic. :)

    ReplyDelete