Monday, September 28, 2009

Perks of an Economic Recession

You cannot accuse me of not doing my part to stimulate the economy.  That's right, there are some advantages and dangers to living within walking distance to a huge outlet mall.  Today I would say that it was purely advantage.  Since the retail industry is still suffering from the recession, the sales are better than ever. 

Let's just say that I got new yoga pants and a shirt at Old Navy for a grand total of $5.  Yes, that is not a typo.

I got two pairs of $60 pants at Eddie Bauer for $12.99 each.....nice!

And the best part....I got some lovely new shoes.  Not as cheap, but definitely high quality shoes that are adorable!  Yay for fall styles.


1 comment:

  1. awesome! i can't wait to go shopping! i have a job now. hehe

    ReplyDelete